Friday, March 4, 2011

Obama's birthplace - Where he was raised - The truth and political expediency

"Having grown up in Kenya..."  LinkHere
He didn't even go to Kenya until he was 20.  For some foolish reason I thought that Huckabee had some morals.  I guess it's OK to lie and pervert the truth if you're running for office.  He's obviously trying to insinuate that Obama wasn't born in the U.S. so he can get the right wing lunatic vote in the primaries.  Hmmm... And here I thought that being a Southern Baptist minister implied the possession of high moral values.
I should do a post on the the lies, innuendo, slander and perversions that Beck has done.  That wouldn't be hard.  Wait, someone has already done that - LinkHere.  Well wait again.  Beck admits to being a liar - LinkHere.
Here's (LinkHere) a long discussion, started two years ago, hosted on Yahoo, about Beck lies.  The original poster asked for proof of Beck lies, but did not ever bother to respond to any on the answers he received.
The Mormon church might require tithing but morals are optional. 
Well here's another Mormon, Mitt Romney.  Wonder how he does on the truth?  LinkHere  My synopsis of this is that Romney is more of a perverter of the truth than an out and out liar.
Here's what I see as the common thread here.  Conservatives take as the "gospel truth" anything said by a fellow conservative.  No fact checking necessary.  Like saying that Obama wasn't born in the U.S.  Gollllleee.  Dah ya spose eny budy hus cecked dat out?  LinkHere LinkHere
I don't mean to be slamming anybody's religion here.  My intent is just to show the hypocrisy of the right and the narrow mindedness of the party of "Family Values".  And should I bring up Newt Gingrich?  Is anybody NOT aware of the joke he's made of the morals and values espoused by the right?
I wish someone would show me some examples of similarly outrageous claims made from the left.  The left isn't without fault, but gee, we try harder to get our facts straight.

No comments: